Help me! update error

He is not here in this forum?

2 Likes

No, he just watches over my shoulder sometimes.

2 Likes

He is NOT a Linux user?
I am surprised.

Meanwhile I converted my husband and his daughter to Linux users. Funny thing is that all 3 of us using a different distro.
Linux = diversity

2 Likes

hahahahhhaaahah

2 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

He uses Zorin OS on his personal machine. But his school machine is Windows (Of course).

He doesn't need the forum though... cuz he has me.:expressionless:

4 Likes

:scream:

Just like my husband has never visitde MX forum - he has me!

3 Likes

OK, now I have another question, I gave the console sudo apt install gnome-tweaks and the app named settings doesn't look like gnome tweaks, I want to put my extensions etc.

2 Likes

My wife has me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Open the Zorin Menu and type into it tweaks.

2 Likes

where is theme config?

2 Likes

Zorin Appearance > Themes > Other

Also, can you mark the post that solved your initial problem as "Solution"

2 Likes

Thank you all! I marked as a solution the guy who indicated to reinstall the system, but thank you all helped a lot

4 Likes

Community is different for everyone, people use it in different ways depending on what they need. For example, most people who come on our site are only here asking for support, then they leave, and never come back unless they have a new question.

Other folks will actually say, cause they enjoy community, especially during the days of Covid, when a lot of us are feeling quite alone, and it helps to build friendships, Zorin friendships HEHE.

Then there are other folks like myself, where we've lost most of our family, don't have our parents anymore, and have one last remaining family member. Again, life is pretty lonlely without your parents, believe it or not, you still need them in adulthood, don't listen to stupid people who tell you otherwise.

So for me, community is more then friendships, its like building a part of my family that is missing. So, I put a lot of value into that. Yes, my time here hasn't been perfect, there has indeed been road bumps. But the longer I am away from the Zorin forum, the sicker I feel in my heart.

So, yeah, the Zorin family does mean a lot to me. And I am always excited to see new members switching away from Windows, and switching to Linux. I am even more happy when they are switching to Zorin OS, and joining the Zorin family.

Keep being stellar, and youll always remain :star2: stellarnarious. :stars:

1 Like

i'm in online class and loving my theme and wallpaper with zorin 16 jelly option

3 Likes

Fortunately I didn't lose my parents, I would give my life for them not to die, I love them so much and my condolences to their parents or other relatives, that goes for everyone who lost someone.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing a beautiful desktop with us, I like it, and I notice you are using one of those unique layouts, you most certainly have your system customized!

1 Like

Thanks but what do you mean by unique layouts? well I don't have money for the pro, otherwise I would have downloaded and supported it every month by sending money, but I don't have it since I'm 11 years old and it's kind of expensive for the brazilian currency, but I customize it with plank, I don't have money to buy the pro if not i donated money to zorin every month.

1 Like

I think its the Plank customization that I'm talking about. You got your panel on top, dock in the middle on bottom. Its not the default layout, its a custom layout right?

1 Like

Yes yes, I like it that way, I use the top one to search and open applications and the plank to make it simply cute floating.

1 Like