How to access Linux files from Windows?

I can easily access all windows 10 files from my Zorin OS but same is not applicable with Zorin. I can't access any Zorin files thru windows. Is there any way to do it? There is option called Linux in Windows file explorer but it's empty

As far as I know, by default, you can't. But with the help of some third-party software you should easily be able to. You can check out some of the software shown here. They should be able to help you out.

1 Like

Then what is Linux option here?

To simplify, Windows cannot read the Linux partition format. But it can read that the partition has a Linux format, and Label. With the help of a third-party app you should be able to read the partition contents just fine.

1 Like

As a former Win10 user - I would not advise this anyways. Others have indicated that you certainly CAN access but I suggest it is a clue that so much of Win10 o/s is unrevealed/ unknown until you look at it thru Zorin/Linux. My fear is that you shall attempt to do something to Win10 and mess it up.

1 Like

I am second to that opinion.
It is better to manipulate files in its native environment. I've learned this in a hard way long ago when I tried dualboot Windows/OSX (on PC).

1 Like