How to enable minimize and maximize button for windows?

@StarTreker @Jeslin
I have Kazam and Gnome Screenshot on my taskbar at all time. The app opens and I can directly use the features to screenshot or screen recording. Not need to use another app to crop or resize the capture. I don't use the print screen button anymore as I'll need to paste into another application to manipulate the capture. :grin:

1 Like

I tried manually installing xfce on zos16. It looked ugly to me. Then I reinstalled the OS. Maybe I'll like it when official version on OS 16 Lite is out.

I also don't have the need to go crazy on customizations as allowed by xfce. My current tweaks on Gnome is more than enough for me.

1 Like

Most of the time I will have to use print screen button because of my classes.

Screenshot live streaming?

What are you learning?

1 Like

I did feel the same way as you did. But only before I started customizing it. Half of it's ugliness comes from the taskbar in the bottom and the wallpaper.

Thank you guys for the info. So being a PRO user which makes me totally stellar, :star2: I already have Screenshot installed. So I went to it, and I tried to take a screenshot of the screenshot app itself, it won't do that. lol :joy:

But it did allow me to take a screenshot of just the window I had open, and what was great is, I didn't have to spend time cropping. And another great thing, smaller file sizes, even though its a PNG file still, amazing! I like :grin:

2 Likes

LOL. I never tried that.

Yup. one of the greatest thing. Smaller is better... (That's not what she said).

I used Kazam to screenshot Gnome Screenshot, and vice versa.

Kazam:

Gnome Screenshot:

Kooha:

2 Likes

I learn everything that a 15 year old should learn at school (it should also be included in my syllabus lol)

1 Like

Yes, and when you present that to the class Jeslin, it should start like this...

"Now hear this, I am the mighty Jeslin, king of the druids, slayer of trolls." "I hearby decree, that everybody use Linux." :penguin:

1 Like

lol :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.