To install the Google Chrome web browser on Zorin OS, please follow these steps:
- Open Firefox and navigate to Google Chrome’s website
- Click the “Download Chrome” button.
- Select the “64 bit .deb (For Debian/Ubuntu)” option and click “Accept and Install”.
- Open the Files app and navigate to the “Downloads” folder.
- Double-click on the “google-chrome-stable_current_amd64.deb” file.
- Click the “Install” button in the new window that appears.
You should now be able to launch Google Chrome from the “Internet” section of the Zorin menu. Updates to the app should install automatically in the background when they become available.