I am a happy user!

I'm still stunned by the beauty of the system and happy by how complete it is! Really well done!

13 Likes

@Beun Welcome to the forum and I'm just as happy with the Zorin 16 OS!! And to make it even better WE have a GREAT forum with people going out of their way to help us new converts. Loads of information here to self help, if you will just read the basic forum tutorials-guides.

Whether your a gamer, musician, business owner or just a individual looking for a choice besides M$ or Apple... your in the Right place. Zorin OS is for EVERYONE.

7 Likes

Welcome Beun to Zorin OS 16, and the Zorin support group forum!

I would love to know the version of Zorin OS your specifically using.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you enjoy the OS. If you don't mind me asking, could you provide feedback on how you use your OS? This kind of feedback is always helpful for the Zorin brother's to know how people are using their OS, so they know what to focus on for possible improvements.

I myself am using Zorin OS 16 PRO on an old Intel dual core machine with integrated HD graphics. And it saved that machine from going to E-waste. It was unlikely nobody would have bought it for a reasonable amount. So the only options were to send it off for recycle, or keep it, and save it with Zorin OS.

Fortunately, despite Gnome being so heavy on hardware, Zorin OS 16 PRO/Gnome was able to run on that old dual core with only 8GB of RAM. And while its most certainly not running super fast on that old machine, its not lagging at all, it just works. You can read about my experience at the link bellow.

Anyways, thank you for posting, I really appreciate. Its amazing folks like you, who are helping to change the tide, away from the evil MS Windows. Keep on being stellar! :star2:

2 Likes

I have to agree with you, and by the way, Welcome to Zorin!

There is something about this distro that keeps me attracted to it. I can't quite put my finger on exactly what it is, but that might very well be the reason why. There is just something about it that keeps me attracted to it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.