I can't download lutris

Is Steam with Proton not enough? Do you need Lutris?

i wanna play assasin's creed from 1 to the newest i wanna play the whole series from start to finish

Sudo apt install steam... done

i have steam installed but i don't own the games

Then you only have to have wine and install the games.... lutris isn't necessary to play on Linux. People use it because it will act as a launcher and game manager. It isn't necessary though.

oh interesting youtubers make it seem as if u have to use it to play games , would you mind running me trought dowloading the first assasin's creed and i will then find out how to get all of them

allright so i just have to run the exe file and all i need to do now is download a windows cracked game like i would do on windows and just doubleclick?

You wouldn't need a "Crack" for anything. We don't support piracy and if this is where the thread is going it will close.

oh ok where could i get the exe file?

how about playonlinux i think it works

You get the exe file from steam when you install the game. Wine will handle the exe... no cracks required. You have to own a license to the title.

oh alright

Never used it. Never hurts to try.

alright thank you i will test it

You may still run into dependency issues. You may as well finish what you started installing the dependencies.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.