I can't see wifi on Zorin OS 16 Lite

Hello everyone! I'm new to linux and I just installed Zorin OS 16 Lite on my HP notebook, and now I can't see any wireless connections. I have no idea what to do, please help.

I think status tray plugin item not included in your panel, right click on taskbar(panel) choice panel - panel preferences and look at Is status tray plugin included, if not , u can add it from click on add and select it.

I don't see thw wifi at all. there is a network on the taskbar,but it only shows ethernet. i do have USB dongle, but it disconnects because the router is far.

sorry i don't know, I have searched about that and i found links with suggested solutions but i'm not sure, I'm afraid i harm u, but I think there r expert people here will help u

oh, it's okay! thank you so much for trying to help, i'll have the technician take a look at the laptop tomorrow.

I think u didn't need that, I think it's just related to installing and updating driver, i think it's just hours and a lot of helpful people here will answer u.

it's quite alright since i bought this laptop from the technician, anyway. and i'm scared to do anymore, because it may do more harm than good.

Do you have an active internet connection and the problem is just that you don't have the network applet in the system tray?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.