I have this problem in TTY

Apologies... When he asked if it was easy to run. I took that as, can I just get up and go with it, or do I need to spend 12-hours configuring it just to surf the web.

Its easy to run as in, you can get up and go, surf the web, watch some video's, check email.

You need to do more then that? Well, get ready to hunt for your extensions, cause your gonna need them. :wink:

The only true thing that I have seen that has been contradictory is Lynx. One minute he's Zorin, next minute POP OS, next minute Zorin. I can't keep up! Literally, my head is spinning on its axis, its about to pop off, boining, sheeeewwwww. Glass window breaks, cat meow sound.

Is there way to install it without flash drive?

Negative, must be installed via flash drive.

Can also be burned to an external SSD drive for install as well

It cannot be burned to DVD?

It can, but the likelyhood of the installer actually booting is kind of low. And thats honestly been the issue for many people who have burned their installers to disk, they can't get their system to boot off of them. Even I myself have had issues with that in the past.

And besides, when was the last time a computer had an optical drive? 2012 I think. lol

Can I do that with my flash drive that has zorin os without erasing zorin iso?

Any ISO burner software I ever heard of, erases the USB drive in order to make the burn. So the answer to your question is no. There is apparently software like Ventoy, a software which I have 0 experience with, but have been told that it can burn multiple OS installs onto one flash drive. Look to Aravisian who has used Ventoy for information on that.

Does ventoy work?

Yes, for me, Ventoy works very well. I have always been a Unetbootin fan, but Ventoy has replaced it.
You can get Ventoy here:
https://github.com/ventoy/Ventoy/releases/download/v1.0.57/ventoy-1.0.57-linux.tar.gz

Find the id for your USB device that you wish to install Ventoy to. It may be /dev/sdb

Open a terminal *in the directory that you extracted from the download.
The path may be

cd ~/Downloads/ventoy-1.0.57

Run the command to install replacing /dev/sdb with your actual USB ID if needed:

sudo sh Ventoy2Disk.sh -i /dev/sdb

That's it. Once done, you only need to drag and drop an .iso onto that USB to add an OS Image, then you can boot from it and use it.

I was installing pop os but since I have 1.5gb data per day I paused the download but next day when I go to fire fox I can't see that file. Is there a solution?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.