I need a good name for this icon theme

I'm running dry for good names for my icon themes and could use a little help to ignite my brain again. The icon theme is round in shape and are painted black and yellow. Possible other colors variant in the future. So what should I call it?

2 Likes

Stealth glass comes to mind on the folder view and eclipse shadow on the app icons. Of course your free to modify and combine as you deem fit.

1 Like

Nice one @337harvey . What about "Black Hole Sun" after the song from Soundgarden?

2 Likes

Brass Band :postal_horn: :smirk_cat:

1 Like

Eclipse shadowed glass? Like the black hole sun, but won't work for other colors. Sun, to me, indicates yellow, orange and red, not blue, purple and green....

1 Like

Why Brass Band?

Based on the wallpaper used, how about 'Tangy Turbo'! :grin:

or 'Centennial Citrus' (Play on words - Lamborghini Centenario)

or 'Belenus Yellow'

or 'Huracan Limon'

1 Like

How about just plain Circles ..... you can have yellow circles .... red circles ..... blue circles ..... green circles etc. .....

1 Like

I think Circles are taken...
What about a music expression? Like "Sonata".

2 Likes

That will work also ..... not to complicated any yet will go with any icon color ..... :+1: :clap:

If having multiple coloured sets, and using the same heavy top to light bottom on icons, how about ... Fazed Rainbow!

1 Like

Just going by yellow/orange colour being similar to Brass. A group of musicians or icons on screen could represent a Band. Sorry not a good suggestion from me.

1 Like

Every suggestions are good. It makes me brain(storm)ing. :smiley:

1 Like

BumbleBee :honeybee:.
Wave Bumblebee GIF by Paramount Movies