I want to triple boot windows 10, Ubuntu and Zorin

I want to triple-boot Windows 10, Ubuntu, and Zorin. When I did ubuntu and windows 10 I saw both of the operating systems but when I installed Zorin I see only windows 10 and Zorin not ubuntu.

Have you seen this one:

Yes, I did do something else.....
As I said. When I did ubuntu and windows 10 I saw both of the operating systems but when I installed Zorin I see only windows 10 and Zorin not ubuntu. I am doing something else for all of these.

I have done triple boot (Windows 10, Kali Linux and zorin os). The first step I installed Windows 10 then installed Kali Linux and the last was Zorin OS. i was on triple boot for about 6 months. as long as it doesn't have any problems. :grin:

1 Like

@Awerty16 How many partitions do you have on your disk before trying to add Zorin?

Maybe 5 because windows makes 3 and I have ubuntu and xfce installed.

I have done windows 10 first then ubuntu then xfce and then zorin but zorin deleted ubuntu from the boot list.

Post a screenshot of your Gparted partitions display for your disk. Otherwise we are all working blindfolded.

1 Like

I've had that before because Zorin is Ubuntu under the hood.

I have in the past booted into each Linux OS and installed refind.

When you reboot refind finds the different OS's.

You may have to tinker around setting each up to display the name properly.

Let me look into that....

Have you created the / boot partition for ubuntu and zorin into one partition? I used to separate it between the boot partition for kali linux and the boot partition for zorin os.

1 Like