Installation zorin os sur IMAC 2011

Bonjour à tous,
J'ai récupéré un IMAC 2011 qui tourne avec SIERRA.
Je souhaiterai y installer zorin os pro.
Pouvez-vous m'indiquer la marche à suivre svp ?
Toute aide sera la bienvenue.

translation

Hello everyone,
I got a 2011 IMAC running with SIERRA.
I would like to install zorin os pro on it.
Can you tell me how to proceed please?
Any help will be welcome.

to install Zorin 16 pro on ur laptop

1. dowload its iso from here Zorin OS Pro - Zorin OS

2. create a bootable usb drive of zorin, if u dont know how to do that u can refer to this video How to make a bootable Windows 10 USB on a Mac - YouTube (in this video they are creating live usb of windows 10 from windows iso, instead u have to use the zorin iso that u downloaded in the above step.)

3. shut down ur mac and boot from usb by changing the boot order (to change the boot order of ur i mac; power on ur laptop and immediately press and hold the Option (⌥) key on your keyboard. keep holding it until the Startup Manager window appears. from there select ur usb drive using arrow keys on ur keyboard)

4. when u boot into ur usb, there will be two options try zorin and install zorin, u can run zorin directly without installing it on ur hard drive by clicking on try zorin but if u want to install it on ur imac click on install zorin from there u can select if u want to erase all of ur data on imac and install zorin from scratch or if u want to install zorin alongside SIERRA

remember : if u buy zorin 16 pro and u want to upgrade to zorin 17 (which will be released in the second half of this year) u have to buy zorin 17 pro again, or if u want to keep using zorin 16, it will be supported till april 2025

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.