Internet issue. Not able to access internet

No i had only a laptop and. A android

By the way i live in that type of area where people are notmuch techie
First of all in my city there are very limited Linux even some computer mechanics say they doesn't have knowledge of it because nonlinux user came there in years my city is kind of rural urban city

I can understand that.

This is the only reason why people don't like to use Linux or any product which is unpopular. The reason of Windows becoming popular in world it's simplicity and marketing. Zorin or even Ubuntu lack this alot. I mean these are really customisable and easy to use but Zorin needs a good Optimisation and Marketing to get a bigger market.

Coming to the topic, in my opinion, it's actually better to buy a separate WiFi dongle. It would save your time. Or it depends upon you :wink:
Insure that it's from a reputed brand with good Linux support.

Valiant Boy

1 Like

I appreciate what you are saying. Do you have a USB stick you can save that guide I posted link to? If you have android you could download the package to your phone then connect to your notebook via USB cable. Once connected, expand USB options on your android and change from charging to File transfer. Then your android should mount in Zorin.

1 Like

Ok bro I'll try

I have downloaded the driver in my phone so where shall I copy it in my laptop means in which folder

Bro one more issue has arise i think usb drivers are also not working now when I connect Android and set system share /android auto normally i was used to access my phone files in my laptop. But now this shows this

So
Now i am in situation now my usb is not working nor my wifi

I think i shall have to do a jugaad of ethernet cable

Indian are everywhere :rofl::wink:

I think you should re install Zorin. And also try some other linux distro and check weather you are facing these problems there also. That's the best I can think of :wink:
Valiant Boy

1 Like

I would try doing a reboot and try again. I occasionally have issues in Devuan not seeing phone's internal storage. Be patient!

1 Like

You have a situation but there may be a simple solution. When I saw the dreaded words "Qualcomm Atheros" it brought back memories of multiple connection breakdowns over several systems. Remove/purge the network adapter then reboot, re-install it plus any driver updates from the website, reboot again and - if you're lucky - your internet connection may be restored.

Ya bro Indian. Are you also Indian by the way ill try your way

Ya :rofl:

Sure, and let us know if that work!
Valiant Boy

hey i don't know how but now this tip work i was having usb detecting issue so i was unable to use this trick but some how it start working so i use this trick and work thankyou thankyou very much for your help i think i was almost going to shift on windows i showed my system to many people but no one was able to fix it everyone says who use linux in today's time use windows it fast and good but i knew i can find solution and i was trying today last time otherwise i shift on windows 11 tomorrow but now i will use it more further

At last some words are coming from my heart for you "tana waheguru di kirpa laga"

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.