Keyboard shortcuts for macPro 2012

Wow, that must be nice. But perhaps you can make a picture of the outdoors, just to give us an expression what it looks like to live up there. Is it just as like those wallpapers?

3 Likes

Livin my dream...
I've long wanted to move to Alaska... Someday...
I grew up in the Sierra Nevada of California.
Texas is... Very different.

3 Likes

I'm just reading Wikipedia, to see what the population is/was. It is large an very very very beautiful, lot of national parks there. I wonder why someone would leave that place.

3 Likes

well, yes its nice, beautiful and wild :rofl: and tough
i have soo many pictures

5 Likes

because its hard to live in wilderness, honey, and in winter its cold.
We host for worldpackers, you can come visit and experience, most of them said, they'll go back to computer jobs :grinning:

4 Likes

Wow, :star_struck: :star_struck: That is great, beyond my imagination. Living so close to wild life.

3 Likes

yes, in the morning the first thing to do is to start a fire, then coffee :rofl:

4 Likes

And because it’s the 6th most expensive state by cost of living: Cost of living comparison by state | Insure.com

Typically, one is more willing to pay for higher cost of living if a job compensates that cost. As you noted, the jobs are in the other expensive states.

3 Likes

Wow :open_mouth::star_struck::star_struck::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: this place is so beautiful. When I was small I always have a dream to live in such a beautiful place...
I have seen such beautiful places only in movies.
I will try to book my next trip here.

Do your shortcut keys problem solved?

2 Likes

I saw that visit Kalgin, really nice, seeing the salmon swimming up. Living and food there must be very healthy, lots of exercise to.

That fox has become one of the residents there, I believe.

3 Likes

Do your shortcut keys problem solved??

1 Like

No. I think tomorow i'll try different distro

2 Likes

Open settings
Then go to windows manager
Then go to keyboards
You can see there what shortcuts are assigned by your computer and you can also change them according to your needs.

Try above. Maybe that can solve your problem.

1 Like

Your a funny person @ThDevloper :joy:. Just reading the whole thread this morning and you made me laugh :grinning:.

Thanks for trying to help :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Okay, I forgot for Sometimes time that I am going to deal with Apple :rofl::rofl::apple::apple:

Anyway, can help with this problem?

2 Likes

I don't know if that question has been answered.

Do you have Pro version? Your forum profile does not indicate the flavour of ZorinOS you have. Maybe you can edit to indicate as would help us help you in the future.

If so you have choice of Pro (gnome) or Pro Lite (xfce). The Pro Lite version should be available to you and worth a try.

2 Likes

Yes i do have Pro.
So how can i switch to xfce?

2 Likes

I’m very glad you’ve been investing some time in being a developer instead of troubleshooter. You have done plenty of the latter role and helped countless, including myself. But in doing so you’ve also been holding back your true potential. I’d be surprised if many others do not share my opinion.

3 Likes

Hello Gdaiva1, I believe Aravisian has created a separate tread related to you willing to install the ZorinPro Lite version.

Where he also mentions the mail you received for downloading the Pro Lite version.
I'm using Zorin Core, so I'm not familiar with the email or the download options. But I think you should check the link in your email.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.