Login loop in evolution

Hey,

I first try to find an answer on this forum and on internet but nothing helped me.
I am trying to connect my Outlook account in Evolution. However, each time I enter my password, i get back to the login window (no error shown unfortunately).

Some information :
I have the double authentication with the Outlook App. So the password is in the app. However, it doesn't work. Also, i tried deactivate it but nothing change. When i use my real password it doesn't work either. I don't really know what else to do now :confused:

Any idea ?

News :

I managed to add one outlook mail with my password on Evolution. But, my other outlook mail doesn't connect at all. And i prefer to say it now, that's the good password :wink: . I can get connected on outlook.fr but not in Evolution. So i don't know what is the problem :confused:

How is Evolution installed. Is source an apt or containerised package like flatpak or snap?

There is a ongoing issue at Microsoft re Outlook access on 3rd party email clients. Maybe that is affecting Evolution.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/office/outlook-and-other-apps-are-unable-to-connect-to-outlook-com-f4202ebf-89c6-4a8a-bec3-3d60cf7deaef

Evolution is part of the installation! It is now the default Email client in Zorin 16 and 17. Do you have access to Outlook365? That's what I had to do while working from home. Just needed to know the settings and I could access my work email without any issue.