Login loop - Unable to login

Go for it. :wink: What matters is enjoying the FOSS integrity as you customize to suit YOU. Whether one icon or an entire set- the result should be that when you log in, you do not feel like you are looking at dull drudgery, but like your desktop is an exciting and active place.

It's mentally more healthy to enjoy an aesthetically pleasing desktop as you work. Especially for those that spend a lot of time in front of one.
Theming also inhibits conformity and pressing users into a One-size-fits-all mould. It keeps programmers and developers attentive and productive as themes can quickly highlight problems or suggested improvements in an apps functionality.

I am not a programmer, I am a mechanic. And as one, I can tell you: Precious Screen Real Estate is not a primary concern. What is; is having your toolboxes and tools organized in Easy Access and Easy Reach. You can limit shop space, but you can never limit tools.

1 Like

Hell yes man, I love the freedom and flexibility that Linux gives you. It's been over a year and I can't really see myself using another OS hahahaha. Really like it despite its quirks and shortcomings.

And you are right about that, it is very warming to login and see your computer just the way you like. And I definitely agree with you having your tools you use readily available to you is more important than real state.