Looking forward to the CORE to PRO Upgrade process

I ran CORE 12 then 15...Looking forward to upgrading to 16 PRO once
the Zorin Team complete the Upgrade process (Whether that is instructions or a upgrade file). After the last upgrade to 15 and how long it took to get everything working correctly (Devices-TV Tuner, Compile printer driver, etc.), Samba, applications, etc.etc. I will be happy to pay the $39 to move to 16 Pro so long as I don't have to go through that whole reinstallation process again.

3 Likes

Coming from ZorinOs16 beta, and definitely wanting pro for the layouts, I too feel the same. The amount of headaches and time I had to go through to set up all my applications properly and such... definitely will not do that again. Would happily pay for pro, but only if it just installs the benefits to my already working 16 beta/normal version.

Any way to know when this might happen? Or to stay up to date on this?

Please see here:
https://forum.zorin.com/t/how-to-subscribe-for-email-alerts-on-zorin-os-releases/6075/3

1 Like

I'll wait for this tool to release then pay for/upgrade to Pro - looking forward to it.

Thanks to the devs in advance

1 Like

I'll wait for that too. Happy to pay for some additional content, knowing that the money will help the development. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same here... Happy to pay for the Pro smooth install process coming from the Core.

Really loving the Core, and glad to contribute to the effort. I have spent a couple of days to configure the Core to my needs, and would like to avoid doing it once again for the Pro if no upgrade process is put in place.

1 Like

So it's been almost 5 months since I made this post...
Was hoping that A.Zorin might pop in here and give us an update when the
UPGRADE process from 15 to 16 might become available.

Changed from Installing to Feedback.

Well............
After trying several distros...
Guess what I spent all night configuring...Zorin16 Core.
Finished Network Shares...Bluetooth setup and connected to Infinity One.
And on and on...I need to get some sleep....
BUT...Starlink arrives today!!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.