Lost My Zorn Logo Menu

Yup it is all strange and new to me after being on Cinnamon for ages to come back to Gnome but here I am and so far so good got all my customization done but I have lost my Zorin Icon Menu button .... I switched to this desktop layout which doesn't show it having the Zorin Icon Menu .... however yesterday I found it and installed it on the taskbar in the lower left hand corner but some how today I lost it even with the taskbar locked ....

How do I get it back .... it's got to be simple but I can't find where I go it from ....

With the Logo menu ..... bottom left had corner ....

And without .... the way it is now .....

Zorin Settings --> Interface ---> Taskbar settings. Then you can add, move, edit your taskbar.

1 Like

I guess I wasn't clear ..... I found how to alter the task bar but where to find the Zorin start menu and add it back .... I have a main menu ..... it's the first item (icon) on the bottom left hand side of the taskbar ..... however when you click on it you get this ....

And that's fine in fact I like it I can see a large icon of all my programs and other Zorin info .... except one thing .... I can't find anyway to close down or restart Zorin .... there is no button or means to do so .... so for now I just hold down my computer start button to shut down .... but I don't like doing that ...

I believe this is the Interface you were talking about and the taskbar settings but there is no Zorin Icon main menu or any icons for that matter ....

I found the silly thing yesterday when I was messing around with the Gnome settings but I just don't remember where I found it ... and today I was downloading a screenshot to the board and it disappeared ....

Actually you don't need it for shut down and restart. Simple click the clock.

Never mind I found I have to go to the RIGHT HAND side of the taskbar and click on it and a menu drops down allowing me to restart Zorin or shut down ..... sorry for your trouble ... storm ... and thanks

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.