Macbook pro 2011 8.1 não da boot com ssd, somente com o hd original

Não consigo instalar o zorin OS no ssd no macbook pro 2011 8.1, o sistema esta instalada no ssd mas o mac não consegue dar boot nele, no hd original do mac o sistema funciona sem nenhuma problema porem como o hd é antigo é bastante lento, após a instalação do OS aparece uma pasta com interrogação quando sistema reinicializa, já testei o ssd em um notebook da acer e funcionou completamente, o problema realmente só é no macbook, ha alguma solução para usar o ssd?

@paulojordans Welcome to the Forum!
Translation:

I can't install the zorin OS on the ssd on the macbook pro 2011 8.1, the system is installed on the ssd but the mac can't boot it, on the original hd of the mac the system works without any problem but as the hd is old it is quite slow, after installing the OS a folder with a question mark appears when the system reboots, I have already tested the ssd on an acer notebook and it worked completely, the problem is really only on the macbook, is there any solution to use the ssd?

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

I have noticed that MacBooks often work better with Linux when rEFInd is used to install the GnuLinux Distro.

Reparei que os MacBooks funcionam frequentemente melhor com o Linux quando o rEFInd é utilizado para instalar a distribuição GnuLinux.

https://www.rodsbooks.com/refind/

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.