Macos big sur theme for zorin 16 pro please

Hi i had a set of macos big sur theme and icons that worked for Zorin 15.3 beautifully. When i upgraded to Zorin 16 pro, it seems the themes are not compatible with Zorin 16 pro. does anyone have a link where i can download them that work for Zorin 16 pro?

thank you for your help.

Did you check this page? It is supposed to be compatible Ubuntu 18.04 and up.

The theme requires Gtk 3.20 or newer, so it should work with most Linux distributions, e.g. from Ubuntu 18.04 to 20.10, etc.
WhiteSur: macOS Big Sur Like Gtk, Gnome Shell And Icon Themes For Your Linux Desktop - Linux Uprising Blog

1 Like

thank you i will try

1 Like

Please make sure to report your result back.
That would help others who are looking for the solution.

Thanks guys the problem was resolved i found the theme folder which is supposed to go to .local/share/themes it was in a double folder.

thanks

3 Likes

zakiro, did you get the panel to take? I installed this theme but haven't gotten that to change shape to the Mac look

Seems works on Zorin 16. I never had MacOS so i dont really know how its need to look perfectly but here a pic from it. If you need help let me know.

1 Like

That's the look - I still have the WinOS-type bottom bar, running Zorin lite (not sure where to find build, total noob). How did you get that to configure?

Well. Firstly you need to change Zorin Aparance in the ubuntu style so you dont get Win type bottom bar. After that you can install Plank(sudo apt install plank) and start it with plank command. (You should setup plank for start when you PC is starting it) for install Whitesur theme i just used @FrenchPress link. You can also found MacOS plank theme in the internet somewhere.

1 Like

While this is true, nhart99 said they are using Zorin Lite.
That's XFCE.
Plank would work and is an option, but the XFCE panel is very easy to customize as is and can replicate that look in your screenshot no problem.

1 Like

I wiped the macos and installed Zorin 16 Pro. Why do you want to go back to mac?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.