Magma Icon Theme - <<RELEASED>>

The mime type icons will look like this:

2 Likes

Now available for Download:

4 Likes

Thank you, Somehow it's cute.
I hope you continue adding some missing apps like Tor Browser, FDM and some more

Make a list with the missing icons so I can make to next update. Note that Snap apps you have to manually set the icon(s).

1 Like

Thank you for your tip

Tor Browser
Free Download Manager
Eddy
Ex Falso
Cloudflawre Warp
Geany
And Dash to Dock Applications icon, it's white

1 Like

That is a Gnome-shell icon. You have to manually edit the Gnome-shell icon for that - please see my post on how to: [HowTo] Change the "Show Application" icon on Gnome

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Why are the details showing as "unknown"?

I need your help. I can't find this icon(name) anywhere. Will you check what the name of the icon is?
All the other requested icons are made and ready for the next update.

Next update (Thursday next week) will also have a blue version of Magma as it seems people like blue color for some reason :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

The taskbar icon is:

[Desktop Entry]
Version=1.0
Exec=/home/<USER>/.local/share/warp/warp.off.sh
Icon=/home/<USER>/.local/share/warp/warp.off.png

The app menu icon may be warp.png

1 Like

ah it got path string attached, which means you have to set the icon manually.

2 Likes

Yes, I agree looking over the package. It directs to its own location rather than calling the system icon theme. (I intensely dislike app maintainers pulling that stunt to take user control away...)
Of course, the user only needs to redirect it to their icon theme. But... then have to do that every time they change icon themes.

2 Likes

Everything I know about it is:
Name: Cloudflare Zero Trust
Command: systemctl --user start warp-taskbar

okay. I can make the icon, but you need to manually set it up.

2 Likes

Next release will also have Magma blue color and lime.

3 Likes

I have uploaded version 2.0 to github. Can you test it and see if I got he new icons correct?

Free download manager and Tor browser have no new icons, Others are OK

Are you using appimage or snap for those? Or nightly build?
Try flatpak version of the two apps.

No, I don't use Flatpak and Snap, They take a long time to download due to my slow internet connection, I have Telegram on AppImage, and Free Download Manager is Debian package, also Tor Browser is downloading package from its website, since I can't update it.

Strange... they may use fixed PATH for there icons then. Can you check their .desktop files (/usr/share/applications)