Magma Icon Theme - <<RELEASED>>

Magma

Magma Icon theme for Gnome, XFCE and Budgie DE. Coming Soon™…

Videos

Screenshots

Github

Download

5 Likes

I really like this one, probably one of the best ones in my opinion. I think you should use the volcano as the start menu button?

4 Likes

Thanks.
Good Idea.

3 Likes

Definitely like this one .... I love the round icons and the orange color looks like it will match my XnView MP icon and the Steam Game Metro Last Light .....

1 Like

Let me guess, you drop playing that fishing game?

1 Like

@Storm You must have read my post about your avatar. Good to see face again instead of a foot :+1:

2 Likes

Aye, though I did like the foot :stuck_out_tongue:

Pitivi looks great with the new icon I made.

4 Likes

Absolutely not ..... I play it every day sometimes for 4-5 hours but pause it for various things during game play ..... this is the most realistic online first-person multiplayer simulator game I have ever encountered ..... if you are or were a fisherman this is so real you can almost smell the fish frying if you care to cook some that is .....

I'm at level 62 now with only about 7-8 bodies of water left for me to try but each level gets harder so I have many more happy hours of fishing ahead of me ..... :thinking: :sunglasses: :grinning:

I agree I missed the ol' mug shot too reminds me of a Norsemen which people of Denmark are or were back in the day .... glad to see it return ..... :clap: :clap: :clap: :grinning:

2 Likes

Almost completed all the Applications icons...

2 Likes

Video of the icon set in action

3 Likes

The mime type icons will look like this:

2 Likes

Now available for Download:

4 Likes

Thank you, Somehow it's cute.
I hope you continue adding some missing apps like Tor Browser, FDM and some more

Make a list with the missing icons so I can make to next update. Note that Snap apps you have to manually set the icon(s).

1 Like

Thank you for your tip

Tor Browser
Free Download Manager
Eddy
Ex Falso
Cloudflawre Warp
Geany
And Dash to Dock Applications icon, it's white

1 Like

That is a Gnome-shell icon. You have to manually edit the Gnome-shell icon for that - please see my post on how to: [HowTo] Change the "Show Application" icon on Gnome

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Why are the details showing as "unknown"?

I need your help. I can't find this icon(name) anywhere. Will you check what the name of the icon is?
All the other requested icons are made and ready for the next update.