Making Ubuntu look like Zorin OS

Hi, just installed Ubuntu 22.04 (Jammy Jellyfish). But I wanna get the look and feel of Zorin OS. How do I do that?

First you could install the Extensions Arcmenu and Dash To Panel. For that go into Gnome Software Center and look for the Extensions Manager:

After the Installation open it and go to the Browse Tab and there search for Arcmenu and Dash To Panel. Then You have a Taskbar (Dash To Panel) and a Startmenu (Arcmenu). Both are quite good to customize.

And because there is no Zorin Appearance You should install gnome-tweaks.

1 Like

You can download the Zorin themes from the link and install to .themes in the home folder or usr/share/themes. A .themes folder can be created if not there. Press crtl +h to show hidden folders in home. Tested on the latest Ubuntu development release.

Select the code tab and download and extract the.zip.

1 Like

Sorry, but I have to say this. The easiest way is to install a clean Zorin operating system. :smile:

2 Likes

Agreed ,but there may be reasons why a user may not want to reinstall a system.

1 Like

tbh one can just take all the files from ubuntu, even programs maybe, and move them to zorin. both ubuntu based

Zorin is based on ubuntu, and it is almost a reskin. I would reccomend just using zorin as it accomplishes all the fuctions of ubuntu, if not more. Also if you just installed ubuntu you can pretty easily get a new OS