Menu Choices In Cinammon

When clicking on the Menu button on Cinnamon desktop it looks different than the one I had before I reinstalled the app .... anyone using Cinnamon does this Menu look like yours ???? .... I see a lot more choices both in categories and in apps ....

I also used to be able to right click on an app in Menu choices and choose delete and it would delete the app .... that feature is no longer there .... see choice Biender for example

Yes, that looks like mint menu.
I prefer Stark Menu (on mate-menu setting) or Cinnamenu on Cinnamon desktop. You can right click the panel, choose Add Applets.
Then navigate to the tab to Download and search for either. Install them or it... then to the Manage Applets tab and add them to panel.
Once there, you can right click the menu itself and select configure and explore your options.
You can disable or remove them if you do not want them.

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

That's a good lookin' theme ya got there. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah your themes are awesome :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks Aravisian .... I'll play around with it and see which one I like ..... but first I'm gonna back up my OS using Rescuezilla as it seems I have everything back to normal and I don't want to completely foul things up and have to install Zorin all over again .... LOL ....

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.