Missing Printer

Here we go again I allowed some updates and now I have no printer .... it is gone System Settings says there is no printer installed .... I personally don't think my video driver could cause this but I'm going to go to a lower version of NVIDIA .... from 515 back to 470 .....

It was working back on Zorin 16 Pro and then 16.2 came along .... unfortunately I didn't try to print when 16.2 was installed a day or two ago ...... gonna try the video driver first ....

I give up .... I believe I'm loosing it ..... with out doing anything I restarted the laptop and the printer icon is back and it worked just fine even with my VPN turned on ..... I think I need a drink .... and I don't drink .....
439a0ee2a359b79b04701117d0cf0f2cdb6743f9

1 Like

See, Printer just went out for a comfort break. Came back refreshed when you rebooted. :space_invader:

Another variation of "Have you tried switching it off and on again".

1 Like

Yup ..... sometimes the most simplest things correct the problem ..... must be why I over look them while searching for the more complex ways to solve an issue ....
disguised_face

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.