*DOS
*Linux
*GUI
*ARM
*RISC-V
*Rust

It's not nice to forget to mention Zorin OS in this forum. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Not sure if Zorin Bros created ZorinOS as a "side project" as such. I thought it was their primary activity. :thinking:

1 Like

This is brainstorming to prevent falling into genius worship.

A post was merged into an existing topic: What would you like to see in ZorinOS 17

It is their current primary activity but the thread is about Origins. Zorin OS started while the Zorin Brothers had uhhh... school... as a primary activity.

2 Likes

LMAO... If I remember correctly, without researching it, I think it was a school project like a science fair kind of thing. They were in their early teens?

And coincidently at that age I too began interest that became life long projects. Enjoying a good beer and a good woman. I would hope they had less headaches and greater riches..

They created Zorin, but not Linux. But I think we are happy, better off for their creation. Now back to TabNumlocks original comment. He makes a very good point. I hope people don't lose sight of what hobbies and turn out to be. Wish mine were better. I could've been a millionaire....lol

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.