My display is stuck on 4:3

I can't change my resolution. It looks like I have a computer from the 80s. Please help. The Software Updater says that I'm "Using NVIDIA driver metapackage from nvidia-driver-460".

You can change your resolution under Display, in the Settings Manager. Select the display that you are using, and set it to your native resolution.

If you are saying that you are unable to do that in the Display options, then we may need to dig deeper into this situation. Are you running Zorin Core, or Zorin Lite?

What ST wrote, and you can choose a different driver under Additional Drivers of the Software Updater settings and then again try what ST wrote.

I'm saying that I can't do that. When I go to Settings->Devices->Display, it shows Orientation, which I can change between Landscape and Portrait, and Resolution, for which 4:3 is the only option.

I believe I'm running Zorin Core, but I'm not sure how to check. When I go to About, it says Zorin OS 15.3, but that's all I see about it.

Can you please open a terminal and run the following:

sudo apt remove --purge nvidia*

sudo apt update

sudo apt full-upgrade

sudo ubuntu-drivers autoinstall

And reboot, then relay the results here?

I have the same problem and I followed the advice above but nothing works does anyone have a solution, I want to clarify that I have a dual boot with pop os and that this one is fine in 16 9