My homemade trailer for my upcoming book

I have been creative and made a trailer for my upcoming book - Psi

7 Likes

Damn is there something you cant do ? Nice trailer :+1:t2:.

3 Likes

Recommendation, if you're open to it, maybe a short slide show depicting the plot or specific challenge/conflict.

Without reading the forum I'd be confused as to what it's about other than a space fantasy story.

1 Like

Good lord you are becoming quite the talented feller ..... could there be a movie deal in your future ????? .... I'll say one thing you certainly aren't lazy as it looks like your plate is always full ....

Great job .... now don't rest on your laurels ..... back to work .... :beer: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I used to paint pictures in my youth and play music in a band also :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Always open to critisism :slight_smile:
My editor is also my friend, I like him for his brutal honesty. Without it I can't evolve.

4 Likes

I've changed the music, see how much it affect a video to choose the right music:

1 Like

That music is definitely more blue, compared to black in your original.

2 Likes

Aye, it's a piece of soft jazz I heard in the radio this morning.

2 Likes

Covers to my two books, but of them are sci-fi

1 Like

I may went overboard with this one. I've added some texts telling what the book is about.

XF210 - The boy that became a robot

2 Likes

With what little I know about cinematography I think you did an excellent job ..... keep up the great work ..... :+1:

1 Like

Thanks. hopefully the content of my book can live up to such trailer :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I'm sure it will with what I was able to read using my Vivaldi translator it looked just fine to me ..... when you become rich and famous just remember us little people ...... :grinning:

1 Like

Well ... I don't think I'll become famous, maybe after my dead. At that time rich is meaningless :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So true you can't take it with you ..... :slightly_smiling_face:

Cool intro.

1 Like

I have polished the video. Shortened it a bit, made the music fit the movement of the video and corrected some spelling errors. This is the final product.

2 Likes

I like it looks very professional ..... I'm sure the kids will love it ..... :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Hopefully kids that read books. Luckly it's trending among the youth to read books at the moment.

1 Like