My Laptop stuck/freeze while installing

Would you mind sharing the link?

I think we all know, at this point, why the 256SHA does not match and why you cannot install it.
Downloading Zorin OS from any other site than the one provided by the ZorinGroup is risky to say the least. Who knows what changes were made to the .iso or what malware could be added to it?
As you asked above, Zorin OS Pro contains some perks, but is primarily a means of Donating to Support Development. Zorin OS is not Microsoft - it consists of Two People doing all the work, full time.
Donations made by choosing Zorin OS Pro fund the project and keep it going.

But Zorin OS Core is free and contains all the same functionality and performance as Pro. There really is no need to try to get a copy of Pro elsewhere.

We don't support Piracy.
I suggest you download the real thing Zorin OS core from here: Download - Zorin OS if you don't have any money to buy the Pro.
Then we'll be happy to help you further.

2 Likes

I am closing this support topic due to the fact that it is a pirated copy. @MatrexChai i would appreciate it if you would send me a direct message with a copy of that link. Obviously it is a damaged/ modified version and shouldn't be passed around. Please respect this and share that information with me so we can stop the spread of malware.

1 Like