My second monitor is not getting detected

Hello
today I reinstalled zorin os because I did something wrong and completly installed everything but my second monitor wasn't working
I checked it from windows and it works so the monitor isn't the problem,I am connecting it with an HDMI cable
after some searching I found out that it works with some yellow filter when I choose x.org server in the additional drivers settings and using xorg desktop when logging in
but when I choose any of the other nvidia drivers I have (555,550.540.535.470) it doesn't work
my graphic card is nvidia GTX 1650

Have you tried using the Linux driver for nvidia, nouveau? I try to avoid nvidia proprietary drivers as they have caused me more issues than solutions.

thank you for responding
actually it's the.one that I mentioned it works with yellow filter that could be fixed with colour setting
today I tried it and it isn't working anymore+does using this driver lowers my performance?

Only if using it for non-native games, such as when using Steam/Proton/Lutris.

well whatever its perfomance it is not detecting the second monitor too

Do you have access to a different HDMI cable?

no just one

I was wondering if it might be an hdmi cable issue.

Are you using a desktop or a laptop? Most laptops have a function key that turns on the second monitor. It has been a long time since I used windoze but I think w turns that on automatically. You may have to turn it on manually.

I use a laptop how to turn it on?
+I think the system isn't using my nvidia graphic card,when I open the cemu emulator it gave 2 choices:an intel graphic card and something called Llvmpipe
could that be related to the problem?

I assume your software updates are up-to-date and you have kernel 6.8. As you have Nvidia graphics, please see this post by the devs: After update, display is really slow and screen is tearing - #6 by AZorin

On my Dell laptop it uses the F8 key. You hold down the Fn key and press F8 and it turns on the output to an external monitor.

well I ended up reinstalling the system and now the second monitor works and system detects the nvidia graphic card
I think something happened while installing the system the first time which made the system not recognizing my nvidia graphic card
but now everything is ok and I could even play DOOM ETEERNAAAAL😁thx for helping me I appreciate it.