My video about zorin os 16 core linux

Shes not using her laptop much since the birth of our daughter. I installed Pop! OS on it to see if it would work on a 10 year old machine.

2 Likes

Oh yes, I remember about your baby daughter :baby:
Your wife is still a Windows user?

No, after the last "forced" windows update that shows if your windows 10 can upgrade to windows 11 killed her wifi card entirely. Linux didn't detect the wifi card either. I had to buy a new wifi stick, my wife was a bit mad and said you swapped to something new, do you want to install it on my laptop too please. So shes using pop os as well, if she ever uses the laptop again haha.

2 Likes

At least my husband does not resit me installing anything new to his computer. Nice thing to be in charge of the family finance as well as the technical infrastructure.

2 Likes

Well i think that is normal, my wife may not touch my gaming maching either haha. My wife is not technical at all and always ask my help. I was born in a computer/gaming family and started with games when i was 4 years old. I started on the commondore amiga a500, nintendo 8-bit, super nintendo, computers with windows 3.1 and up. I also started to built my own pc's when i was 11 years with old from my dad..or he bought cheap hardware like a terrible gpu (Diamond Stealth 3d PCI Video Card).

2 Likes

When I want to be nasty with my husband I threaten him that I would replace Linux on his laptop with Windows.
OK, I admit.
I am evil :skull:

2 Likes

Well you should, your not evil but windows is.

2 Likes

Put WindowsFX or Linux FX on there.. Be a Great April Fool's Prank...

5 Likes

This?
https://www.windowsfx.org/

I did not know such thing exists!
This might be a good solution for another daughter-in-law who refused to switch over to Linux.

1 Like

Good thinking haha, i read about it last month. I think this is a good alternative for windows users to linux.

I never heard of it either. But I was reading the differences between FREE and PROFESSIONAL. And I laughed when I saw the PRO version was only 20 bucks. Cause we all know, Windows costs over 100, always did, always will.

And don't listen to all the dummies who say that Windows is FREE. No its not free people, if you didn't pay anything for it, then you are the product that is being used to pay for it. Wake up people lol.

So they selling our data privacy for some corporations? Fb and gmail also collection info from ppl.

1 Like

It looks good, nice video.
Glad you shared.

1 Like

Great video! I do like your background as others like it as well!

Cheers!
Sparkey70

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.