My video about zorin os 16 core linux

here is my lbry video i just did on my linux itabout zorin os 16 core

8 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to make and share. :slight_smile: I know that @swarfendor437 would stamp his seal of approval on the wallpaper.

2 Likes

I totally agree! I really loved the wallpaper he was using in the background of his video, excellent, way to represent! I am also glad that CrazyGamer loves Zorin OS 16, and is able to make it work for him, SWEET! :sunglasses:

1 Like

thanks for every tech support

For many of us here... trying to help users on this forum is a way of saying "Thanks" to the ZorinGroup for developing an OS that we rely on and use.
Thanks to the Zorins, every computer I own at home and in Shop (Though same location) are running a Solid Distro, no Microsoft.. My sons school computer for online education... His Zoom meetings and Mic - Just Work Out of the Box.

6 Likes

you said it man windows is bad linux is good

2 Likes

Great video crazygamer16. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

no worry friend

Windows is not bad, its evil! Since windows 8 they are going down hill. Windows 10 with telemetry and other spyware...why are we even allowing this. I dont want to know what junk comes with Windows 11.

Linux is going upwarda, tried it in 2014...liked it but my laptop had some issues with Linux Mint. Alot of games i could not get to work. Now i run linux for 2 and half months and i was blown away by how easy it is to setup my games. Steam proton and lutris/wine are easy to setup. I fell in love with zorin os, but i got married with pop os

2 Likes

:rofl:

Hmm.
I wonder what your better half would say for that comment.

2 Likes

Its a good thing she is not reading the forum :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Michel will find himself in the doghouse so fast. Lmao :rofl: Michel will say, "This is about the greater good" And then Michels wife will say, "Honey, I'm the greater good your ever gonna get." :rofl:

2 Likes

that good she not reading it if she was a windows user she would be attacking us

Actually I forgot what your wife is using.
My husband is using MXLinux and my daughter-in-law is using Mint XFCE.

3 Likes

sound good there using linux the whole family is using linux by the sound of it

Being the only technical person for the entire family, I cannot afford a time to clean up Windows malware constantly.

I think converting the entire family to Linux user reduced my bourdon burden tremendously.

3 Likes

Fixed it for ya :laughing:

3 Likes

Dumb spellchecker acting up again :expressionless:

2 Likes

crazy spellchecker

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your video. :smiley:

1 Like