My Zorin os 16 (my favourite distro) boots very very slow 🐌

If I would have been such a person, then I would have asked your password or your address before even giving you a solution. And if someone does the above, then we are always ready to take action before it becomes a big issue :slightly_smiling_face:

Secondly, the solution I provided you is not something harmful for you, as you already know. The solution is accepted by the members of this forum, henceforth you can have peace of mind while talking with us :wink:

1 Like

I know that you are not harmful to me. You are a good person :bust_in_silhouette:. I was just talking to sir.

How you jointed the Zorin forms. Now I am a noob but in future, I want to join Zorin forms to help people. Because helping anyone gives me a lot of satisfaction.

2 Likes

There is more than one kind of trust.
One kind is granted, like a gift. Often, we see this as a 'benefit of the doubt'; that we like to believe in the good in others.
Another kind is the kind that is earned. Knowing the difference between the two can go a long way toward staying safe.

2 Likes

Sorry, sir, I can't able to understand.

@AdarshMeher You have already joined our community of helpers :grinning:. The only thing left is that you need to help people who are suffering from issues, just like what I am doing with you :blush:

2 Likes

@AdarshMeher If you want help you can also join here.

1 Like

You have on this pc SoC processor with 4 GB ram. It must be a mobile chip if I am not wrong.

1 Like

Hi @AdarshMeher, have you installed Fedora yet?

1 Like

I have tried to install it but I don't get an option in the installer to install in one partition. There is only one option to erase the full disk. But I don't want to erase my full disk.

Is there any way to install fedora os in only one partition?

I cannot recommend Devuan highly enough. I installed the live version of Devuan 3.0 on a 2Gb Dell Latitude and boot time was fast on an old spinning disk not SSD. :wink:

1 Like

It is a fork of Debian.

Sorry, Devuan uses the xcfc desktop environment and I don't like that.

1 Like

Same pinch hehe

1 Like

Where have you assigned your GRUB when you installed Zorin?

On Harddisk or any partition?

1 Like

Can you tell me the trick to install fedora in only one partition.

Do you want to replace Zorin or install Fedora on dual boot?

1 Like

In one partition

I want to Replace but what do you think should I do?

I am a bit poor in installation process with GRUB as it is confusing. Let me call in @Aravisian and @FrenchPress. Sorry for inconvenience :pray:t2:

1 Like