My Zorin os 16 (my favourite distro) boots very very slow 🐌

@dasjdoom I can understand. I agree with you sir that Zorin is best. @100WCharge sir, please give your suggestions on Zorin os and fedora.

Saw that fedora IOT x86_64 doesn't require that much hardware specs.

Because your used to install ZorinOS that quick and nice, perhaps you should try fedora for a while and see if its your thing. Else you will always be wondering if.....

I would try it. You already have all your data backed up so!
And if isn't your drive, you can always return to ZorinOS and even try the Lite version.

1 Like

9Okay. Sorry, I know I should not talk about any other os in Zorin forms but I am still talking about it because that was your suggestion. If any time you feel some kind of irritation about this then tell me.

Fedora was the suggestion of @100WCharge sir so I don't want to ignore sirs suggestion so sir please give me your suggestion on this to os.

Thank you very much. You have wasted a lot of time for me. You all are very amazing. You have helped me so much for free.

First I buy windows and one day I posted a question on windows form about the blue screen of death and it's now 5 years and they have not replied till now but in Zorin forms, I posted a question and I start getting replies under 10 minutes !! . I am not going to switch to any other os because the Zorin team is so great. The peoples in Zorin forms are very nice and I don't want to leave this nice person.
You have worked really hard to help me.zorin is best.

Words Are Not Enough To Express My Gratitude Towards Your help and kindness. I just wish you to say thank a lot but I mean a lot.:bouquet::bouquet:

Good night, Have a sweet dream.

2 Likes

Sorry so much for answering so late. My exams are going on and hence I am very rarely allowed to use the phone.

1 Like

Off-Topic comment:

Personal information is best handled privately and with Good Judgment.
One of the oldest tricks in the book to "hack" is to ask simple and innocent personal questions. "Do you have any pets? aww how cute. what's his name?"
Yahoo Secret Question: Pets name just Guessed.
"I live in Washington, but I was born in Salem. How about you?"
Yahoo Secret Question: Birthplace just guessed.

People will often try to Assume the Best and try to not be rude when asked personal questions, making it easier to entice information from people.

Always keep your guard up and trust no one on the internet.

5 Likes

Very wise words

2 Likes

If Zorin team provided GNOME 41 or GNOME 40 and along with latest kernels and Wayland, then I would have recommended to use Zorin OS. But as it does not have such features, hence I recommend you to go for Fedora. And as you had problems with Zorin OS and didn't like Zorin Lite, hence you can go for Fedora.

1 Like

Very correct Sir :pray:t2:

1 Like

I agree you should not tell any one your personal information.
That's why I don't even use Facebook.

But how can anyone hack with only name ???

I think there is only one way to hack with name. Some people make passwords related to there name.

And in today's world most of the people are making hard password

And if there is any other way to heck with name so please tell me because I want to be secure.

1 Like

Any way I am trusting you. But if you asked for for any other security information like password then I will not give you that.

1 Like

Identity.

Just remain vigilant and secure, is all.

1 Like

No I wouldn't, I am happy with my life and would rather not trouble others. Instead I like to help others :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

If I would have been such a person, then I would have asked your password or your address before even giving you a solution. And if someone does the above, then we are always ready to take action before it becomes a big issue :slightly_smiling_face:

Secondly, the solution I provided you is not something harmful for you, as you already know. The solution is accepted by the members of this forum, henceforth you can have peace of mind while talking with us :wink:

1 Like

I know that you are not harmful to me. You are a good person :bust_in_silhouette:. I was just talking to sir.

How you jointed the Zorin forms. Now I am a noob but in future, I want to join Zorin forms to help people. Because helping anyone gives me a lot of satisfaction.

2 Likes

There is more than one kind of trust.
One kind is granted, like a gift. Often, we see this as a 'benefit of the doubt'; that we like to believe in the good in others.
Another kind is the kind that is earned. Knowing the difference between the two can go a long way toward staying safe.

2 Likes

Sorry, sir, I can't able to understand.

@AdarshMeher You have already joined our community of helpers :grinning:. The only thing left is that you need to help people who are suffering from issues, just like what I am doing with you :blush:

2 Likes

@AdarshMeher If you want help you can also join here.

1 Like

You have on this pc SoC processor with 4 GB ram. It must be a mobile chip if I am not wrong.

1 Like