My Zorin os 16 (my favourite distro) boots very very slow 🐌

Thank you sir

Bill gates have built an operating system at the age of 13 so why we can't just use an operating system at the age of 14 that's my thought.

2 Likes

I always tell my elder sister to try linux, but she isn't

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ha ha ha... (Sorry)
Okay. Linux is very easy now. Now anyone can use that. Tell your elder sister to try your computer once.

3 Likes

My elder sister has an expensive laptop. As I speak lies to her, hence she isn't trusting me now :grinning: and she also has a fear that linux might break her laptop.

3 Likes

Okay. Your elder sister is very lucky :sweat:
And I am sure that you have also a better laptop then me :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

She is very truthful and the laptop she uses is my fathers laptop. As he has his own office laptop, hence he gave his previous laptop to my sister :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, I am very sorry. I am disturbing you.:sweat:
I know the importance of board exams.
You can concentrate on your studies now.

3 Likes

It's fun talking with you :smile:

Sure, You tooπŸ˜‰ (I am in 10th Grade😜)

3 Likes

Same with me.
I also like to talk with you.

3 Likes

Okay good luck with your exams :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Actually the non-live version gives you the following options (Devuan 4 latest and earlier):

1. Devuan Default Desktop (LXQt)
  2. xfce
  3. Mate
  4. Cinnamon
  5. Gnome flashback
  6. KDE (Plasma)
  7. LXQt

And you have the option to install all to disk - no partitioning.

This is my Desktop PC with Devuan 4 Plasma DE:

https://forum.zorin.com/t/other-oss/10229/107?u=swarfendor437

2 Likes

Oh okay. Thank you very much for your suggestion. I will try that.
Truly your desktop is looking very modern and stunning.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck:

It looks like you have given a sweet theme and candy icon pack, am I right?:face_with_monocle:

That is my Devuan desktop as opposed to Zorin but I could achieve the same result (almost) in Zorin. I'm a retrowave fanatic which started just before lockdown (The Midnight, Ollie Wride, Nina, Michael Oakley,
Jessie Frye, W O L F C L U B, Dryve, YOTA, All The Damn Vampires) Yes it is the "Sweet" theme.

1 Like

9 posts were split to a new topic: Help Graphics with Windows PC

What is the price of your laptop?

1 Like

Sorry for the delay.
Reason -
I have come to a hill station.
Proof-

Sorry, I can't show you my face and I can't tell you the location.

My laptop -
Something around 35 thousand rupees.

1 Like

Same pinch bro. 35000 rupees

Marvelous picture wow :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Installation on virtual machine don't hurt a laptop sister for trying linux. Yes linux in babies years is very diffrent over 30 years. Evolution on some good level - only ssd hard disk ok for linux but i remember older versions linux started very fast on hdd. Why now this is changed? Because Gnome or something else?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.