Need Help with fstab on Zorin 17.1

So I upgraded to Zorin 17.1 on my desktop and had some problems.
I've now formatted and reinstalled from scratch but I'm still getting some problems.
It's probably going to be an easy fix, I hope.

I'm trying to mount some network drives through /etc/fstab
Some are SMB3 and some are SMB2.
The SMB3 I got them to work as I'd forgotten to install cifs-utils but the SMB2 drives still aren't working.
When I run

mount -a as root

I get these errors:

mount error(2): No such file or directory
Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs) and kernel log messages (dmesg)
Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs) and kernel log messages (dmesg)

I read the man mount.cifs file and it says it's only for mounting SMB3, so I may just be overlooking something simple but how do I mount SMB2.

I should add that this is only since the reformat. It wasn't doing this before that and my Thinkpad which was also upgraded and didn't break is still working without any reconfiguration so it's probably something I forgot I'd done previously.
If i copy the same fstab entries across it's not working so it's something else.

Can anyone help, thanks.
neofetch

Here's the fstab:

Edit.
I removed them again.

:joy:
:exploding_head:
fstab is still broken.
I installed gigolo as a temporary workaround and I forgot I had done that. I suppose it could still be the kernel problem as that isn't getting fixed for a while. :person_shrugging:

Here is an image of the fstab in nano

here is the error when i try mount -a