Need help with this, please

Does anyone knows how to fix this i am new to linux, this is happening everytime i am starting on my pc,

These errors are showing poor connectivity and Input/Output (I/O) errors.
For The ata3 errors, there are two likely hardware related issues that can cause this:

• Poorly connected SATA cable / Bad SATA cable - Possible resolution: Clean and firmly seat connections on drive SATA cable
  • Damaged or Failing Hard Drive - Recommend running a S.M.A.R.T. test on the drive to check the drives integrity.

These errors are generally not harmful, though they can lead to file corruption over time. Running with those errors will not add any damage to the drive and some people just ignore them. I do not recommend ignoring them.

The SGX disabled by BIOS message can be removed by enabling Software Guard Extension in BIOS settings.

blk_update_request: I/O errors - these are more concerning and can even lead to an inability to boot. They are almost always caused by bad blocks or sectors on a Drive, Failing drive or damaged drive.

S.M.A.R.T test

1 Like

It's all fixed bro, apparently the main problem was with the sata socket on my motherboard, which i was using to plug the sata cable of hdd, i changed it to another socket, now it's all gucci, i tried restarting and shutdown my pc and turn it back on, but there are no error, not even a single one, so thank you mah man, i am really greatfull to you for helping me, and also sorry for being a jerk, it's all gucci now

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.