Net connection and server failed issue

Last night suddenly it failed to connect to the internet. I tried various process showed on youtube but nothing works. I reset my adapter, wifi router, my connection is all right but only Zorin 16 is failed to connect since last night. I don't understand what to do? Please help me for find a solution and connect with the internet again. thank you for your kind support.

i tried and unfortunately not solved the issue.

uname -r

sudo service network-manager restart does not work either.

Maybe, because you are running Proton.
Check This Out.

3 Likes

Can you please post the terminal output of:

sudo lshw -c network

in this thread?

2 Likes

Lets see... hope it will work... thank you for your support :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You might boot into your BIOS /EFI settings and check if IOMMU is enabled. If it is, disable it and then proceed to normal boot and test your net connection.
If it is working, please open a terminal and run

sudo apt update && sudo apt dist-upgrade

1 Like

Thank you for all of your support :two_hearts: it finally worked. Wish you have a great day guys... Cheers :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

I notice that happen sometimes when u r running protonvpn and u shutdown ur pc without closing protonvpn.
what u will do is that:
editing /etc/resolv.conf file, by adding that line in it
nameserver (ip of ur dns)
that will return the conection to internet temporary , then u open protonvpn again, and everything will work good

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.