No sound output from the jack port on MacMini

In America we can issue returns too. I just wish one of the reasons for return options was......

Return Due To Manufacturer Incompetence

Then I'd like a feedback option to go with it. How soon would you like manufacturer to become competent?

Immediately
2 Likes

Another coffee choking alert :coffee: :rofl:

2 Likes

Before I buy their product!

3 Likes

Aidy Bryant Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 Likes

Sound Blaster Adapter works like a charm. And in bonus, I have a better control on the high volume :ok_hand:

And yesterday I solved my slow startup problem. Everything is fine, and I can use Zorin OS without Mac OS bug :innocent:.

Thanks again for your precious help.

3 Likes

vivre le Zorin :confetti_ball: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Your welcome for the precious help. I already ate my precious, a big giant box of Chinese food. And I earned it after all the work I did today. Enjoy your new SB USB adapter. You see, sometimes, you just gotta think outside the box, and thats the way the cookie crumbles.

@Salamafet which particular Sound Blaster Adapter did you get?

See my reply no. 16.
https://www.amazon.fr/Creative-Sound-Blaster-Play-USB-DAC-Amplificateur/dp/B073KTPNDR

1 Like

Ah so you bought it for Salamafet. Kind of you to do that :joy:

EDIT: for future reference, the Sound Blaster Adapter that works like a charm is: Sound Blaster PLAY! 3 - Sound Blaster - Creative Labs (United States)

No I did not.
He lives in the same country, so it is easy for me to recommend the same thing I bought.

3 Likes

:wink:

1 Like

I had just got defeat in my mac jack. when take to repair shop they told a lot price too fix so instead of fixing i am using earbuds to do work. i was getting a good deals on bulk earbuds so i purchased it...... in bulk.

1 Like

The link to a particular product site is removed by forum moderator in accordance to the Forum policy against Spamming.

Post edited to remove a Link to a Bulk Seller of goods.
Advertising / Spam is not permitted.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.