Pan usenet app

I install pan usenet When I run it it asks me to refresh the message every time it only dose it in zorn 16 I ran it in the ter here the error
Gtk-WARNING **: 02:03:29.838: Unable to parse accelerator 'O' for action 'import-tasks'

(pan:67818): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: 02:03:30.120: g_object_unref: assertion 'G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

(pan:67818): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: 02:03:59.733: g_object_unref: assertion 'G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

If python inserts a value prior to loading Gobject - this warning can be thrown. It is a pretty generic warning - and usually ignored...

I do not use this app, but looking all over the web for any information, I found pages like this:

which point toward the service ''newsdeamon' changing servers not long ago as a likely culprit. Other say it affected Linux Mint onwards of Tricia, as well.

it will display the message just fine buy every time I restart the app it want me to re download the message list from the server it just dose it in zorin 16

I do not use the Pan App - so with such limited experience, I must rely on net searches to try to find a direction that may be helpful. So far, I have turned up the above and little else. It may relate.