Printer printing problem, How to install Magician, How to stress test MB

Since you are the Xfce expert is there any way you can get them to fix there printer software where it lock up when you click on the Change button for Device URL and Make and Model. Make and Model is where you change drivers.

I wouldn't go that far... but I am not an XFCE Developer. I cannot influence XFCE development. IF I had any influence, I would have nipped the change to CSD's quickly.
What you are asking about though, may be better resolved by someone that knows more about Printers than I do.

I will install the printer again so I can at least print 1 page then PM FrenchPress and Swarfenfor for help.

Lite has not frozen so far.

Sadly, FrenchPress has not been active since the end of last year. But others may join this thread with helpful tips.

Its Fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also found some MB series printer further down loaded MB5100 with 5.40 and it prints multiple pages.

1 Like

What did you do?

1 Like

Yes. What did you do?

I just started looking at all of Canon printers and found a bunch more further down the list. I down loaded MB5100 with 5.40 works perfect. It looks like Xfce has a big mess in the Canon printers and their Printer Software program.

The MB5100 uses ver1.02 they really got it screw up. Also my Network printer there is no way to remove it due to their Printer Software program until they get it fixed.

Don't guess any need on stress test my computer.

Thanks for all the help.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.