Problem with Barrier and Zorin Connect

Hello there, folks! In the last two days I've stumbled on a problem concerning connecting stuff with my main laptop via wifi, like Zorin Connect or Barrier. I use Barrier everyday to switch between my two machines and Zorin Connect to integrate my phone to the environment, but now it seems impossible. I tried booting with a previous kernel edition, but the problem wasn't fixed. Did someone ran into the same problem? Does anyone have any idea on how to fix it?

1 Like

Do you have ethernet, or Wifi at all?
Can you please check in terminal:

sudo lshw -c network

1 Like

I'm using Wifi. The laptop has a QCA9377 802.11ac Wireless Network Adapter

1 Like

This should be well supported in the kernel. How is your wifi performance? Have you tested for packet loss or drop? Such as a speedtest or traceroute...

1 Like

Not a single problem. The only problem is when trying to connect to other devices

1 Like

I think we would be hard pressed to think both of the other devices were having wifi trouble.
Is your UFW Firewall enabled?

1 Like

That was the problem. I had my my firewall on. I think that was the problem, 'cause now I turned it off and everything is back to normal.
Thanks for the help, @Aravisian !!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.