Problem with Volume

Hello. When i changing a Volume on Zorin 16 Pro.
My all headphones they "pierdzenie"(polish word "") when using change volume on youtube.
Where is the problem? I am using a usb dac not integrated.
Tube lamp also have this problems.
Where is the problem? Fail drivers. Fail iso?
Ok on Spotify i don't have this problem on youtube yes.

1 Like

Ah Blazing Saddles, keep off the beans. :wink:

Does that bad sound just occur whilst you are in process of changing the volume, or is it all the time?

2 Likes

Are those "REAR" headphones .... :rofl:

2 Likes

I am trying to learn some Polish from @Bourne's posting but so fat I am not very successful...

1 Like

@FrenchPress hey your moving forward with jet speed ...you learned one

2 Likes

Actually Polish has a Latin root.
I could extrapolate a lot from (my half-cooked) French :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Glad to know it was not an exhaustive effort.

2 Likes

I tried put english word here but i get warning this word is danger for this forum. When you find my problem with changing a volume from 0-100 then i heard that noise. Do I need install some drivers?
On webbrowser i heard that voice changing a volume but not in spotify.
After restart and start again Zorin this problem missing.

Problem is on firefox webbrowser. Checked on Vivaldi no problem. Weird.

2 Likes

Do you have any extensions or add-ons in Firefox. Have you tried turning them off to see if any cause the problem.

No extensions. I stopped experimental on Zorin don't have gnome docky dock or shell POP OS

@Bourne I am talking about Firefox not ZorinOS.

Sometimes, you need to perform a reverse engineering @Bourn's comment to fully/partially understand what he wants to say. A good mental practice to keep us from going senile :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Yes. Your question was if i have some extension on Firefox then I answear no extensions your question what you gived me. Then i put "." That means another sentence.
I saw a kernel is now 41 and my grub changed. Zorin changing a user settings.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.