Probleme de sychronisation gmail vai evolution

Bonjour,

Alors j'ai synchroniser mon adresse email sur évolution, pendant un certains temp tout fonctionnais parfaitement, mais au bout de quelque semaine mon calendrier ne se synchronisait plus et mais contact aussi.
Donc j'ai décider de tout refaire, c'est a dire supprimer et refaire la synchro le problème persistais.
Puis j'ai décider de connecter mon adresse email via "connexion à vos données du nuage" qui est dans les paramètre. Et par la suite, j'ai réussi a me connecter a mon Gmail, mais je n'avais pas beaucoup d'option (courriel, contact)
Enfin par la suite de ce problème je me demandais si ce n'était pas a cause de la version gratuite de zorin os que j'utilise. Si il n'y avait de limitation dans la version gratuite de Zorin os et que par la suite il fallait acheter.

Translation…

Hello,

So I synchronised my email address on evolution, for a certain time everything worked perfectly, but after a few weeks my calendar no longer synchronised and but contact too.

So I decided to redo everything, i.e. delete and redo the synchronisation the problem persisted.

Then I decided to connect my email address via "connection to your cloud data" which is in the settings. And afterwards, I managed to connect to my Gmail, but I didn't have much option (email, contact)

Finally, after this problem, I was wondering if it wasn't because of the free version of zorin os I use. If there was no limitation in the free version of Zorin os and then it was necessary to buy.

As far as Evolution app is concerned, there would be no difference between free and paid version of ZorinOS. The paid Pro version just has more layout options and bundled software has additional apps. It is primarily a way to donate and support the devs.

Can you please edit your profile to indicate which edition of ZorinOS you have e.g. Core or Lite. That will help us help you in the future.

Online translation:
En ce qui concerne l'application Evolution, il n'y aurait aucune différence entre la version gratuite et payante de ZorinOS. La version Pro payante a juste plus d'options de mise en page et le logiciel groupé a des applications supplémentaires. C'est avant tout un moyen de faire un don et de soutenir les développeurs.

Pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît modifier votre profil pour indiquer quelle édition de ZorinOS vous avez, par exemple Core ou Lite. Cela nous aidera à vous aider à l'avenir.

EDIT: This may be of interest: Not able to connect Google Contacts to Evolution - #7 by swarfendor437

1 Like

People have to remember that Evolution isn't for everyone. It is not like Thunderbird where it automatically generates the settings for incoming and outgoing mail for instance. Evolution is primarily geared to users who need access to Microsoft Exchange Server. I managed to work out myself how setup Evolution to connect to Outlook 365 having seen a guide on internet. Had it setup in no time and unlike Outlook365 I get an audible beep through the computer boot speaker when a message arrived.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.