Punch StarTreker in the Snoot

Good people never leave

Having said that however, sometimes, good people sometimes need a break. But its important not to give up on the ones we love, for life is short, and I understand this quite well, trust me.

4 Likes

So, in this, you say that you will never give up on Harry Potter.

2 Likes

Hairy Potter is just an illustration for emphasizing the word "NEVER."

But you knew that

1 Like

NEVER!

1 Like

1 Like

This must be my snoot that Aravisian talks about. But, if you punch it, your likely to break your knuckles, as you can see, steel, made of metal, John Deere green.

WOW, what a snoooooooot!

HAHA

1 Like

Season 1 Nickelodeon GIF by Paramount+

@StarTreker, Welcome back. Did you bring the kids back on the USS Prodigy?

2 Likes

I had to look that ship up, cause I hadn't heard of it before. Turns out, its from a 3rd animated Star Trek series according to WIKI, which I obviously haven't seen yet. Apparently its supposed to be some kind of protostar ship? It doesn't look large enough to be a family ship, like a galaxy class ship. Were their families onboard?

Looks more like a super fast science vessel to me. According to the WIKI, it was also lost in the Delta quadrant, guess Voyager wasn't the only one. I am going to go out on a limb here and guess Caretaker intervention. But, again, I will need to see the show, so I can get updated.

I can't wait to see the next season of both Star Trek Discovery, and Star Trek Picard. Picard got heavily delayed due to the pandemic.

2 Likes

I just found out ST:Prodigy can out last month. It's catered to kids on Nickelodeon. I watched episode 1-2 last night. Premise is based around year 2383. I like it.

USS Raven and USS Equinox were also Starfleet ships lost in the Delta quadrant besides the USS Voyager and Chakotay's Marquis ship. :grin:

ST:D season 4 episode 2 came out already. It's not like 1980s-1990s shows, but it got better since season 3. Similar to how ST: ENT got better from season 3.

Yup. I miss Picard. My favorite Captain/Admiral.

Cartoon types. I like ST:Lower Decks catered to adults. It's also 2380s, a few years after ST:TNG/VOY/DS9 era. But, before 2399 of ST:Picard.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.