Question Flatpak

I used flatpac to install minecraft bedrock launcher. Has been running fine! At the time software store did not list minecraft. Now, I see minecraft in the software store as available for install. The store does not know minecraft is installed. How do I fix this?
Thanks

FLATPAK's are completely separate from standard packages. This will explain why it doesn't show your FLATPAK. Its not a big deal, I am sure Synaptic Package Manager will show it if you had that installed and looked it up in a search.

2 Likes

Started to say does not show up in synaptic packages.. I guess It want hurt to install it again using the store?
Thanks

The Gnome-software store will still defer to Flatpak or Snap when it feels like it.
Fortunately, the ZorinGroup added an extension to the Gnome-software application that lists the source of the package you are viewing on the titlebar button labeled source.

beep beep...
I am a Maid-bot :robot:

Correction made in title.
flatpac ->Flatpak

beep beep...

Cleaning up the forum as she goes, where she ends up next, nobody knows. BEEP BEEP, thats FrenchPress, the awesome Maid Bot, with the pretty rainbow duster.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Marked solution. 268