Remote Desktop

Hi, so Im moving over to Zorin, I work from home and my company is using Microsoft Remote Desktop software, I could just enter my work email and password and it would show my Virtual Desktops. Can someone point me in the direction of software I could use on Zorin so that I can connect to the VD's for my company. Thanks

You can try using RDP:

Just out of curiosity, are you using your own computer for work? I'm not aware of your circumstances but your company should be providing all the tools needed for you to carry out your work.

I have a need to connect to Windows server systems remotely from my Linux desktop too (I work as Release Manager/Ops guy).

I have approx. 200 server connections configured and I cannot praise the Remmina remote connection tool highly enough:

It can work with RDP, VNC and SSH, and is automatically pre-installed in Ubuntu (and I believe in Zorin too).

Enjoy :sunglasses:

On windows my company uses Remote Desktop app and we just sign in with our office365 email and it populates the VMware that we connect to, I was trying to find something similar on Linux platform. When we enter our email and password it finds the servers. Dont know where to go from there on the Zorin side. Any ideas I will take and try :slight_smile:

Ummm... I'm not sure I understand. Can you please be a bit more specific, what do you mean by "show" and by "Virtual Desktops"?

• What do you expect to be shown where? In some application?
  • What do you mean by "Virtual Desktops"; do you mean configurations to connect to remote Windows servers?

Can you, please, post any screenshots from Windows of what you expect to have on Zorin?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.