Remove Embedded Images From MP3 Files

I am looking to remove the embedded album covers from my mp3 collection, I have tried eyeD3 but having no joy with that, any other help would be appreciated.

1 Like

I used MP3 ID3 Tag Editor but you can use any other MP3 tag editing tool (either online or software). Otherwise you can install EasyTAG, an extension for Nautilus, just open Nautilus on GNOME Software and scroll down till Extensions section and select Open with EasyTAG. I suggest using a software or extension if you plan to do this action frequently or for many files, while an online tool for few or occasional use.

1 Like

I have made icons for these and was looking through my icon templates for the app names... :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You could try Ear Tag. I used it in the Past for some Things and I find it was pretty nice. You can get it in Gnome Software Center as a Flatpak.

2 Likes

You might also consider looking into programs like SongKong or Jaikoz, depending on how big your collection is and personal preferences.

Thanks guys, I went with Ear Tag and the job is a good one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.