Restore gnome-terminal Zorin OS window decorations

I tried to remove all the window decorations from the terminal to make it minimal and suitable to use it as a editor and used this extension[Undecorate Window - GNOME Shell Extensions] . Now all the buttons on window header are gone and can't be restored. I don't want to re-install Zorin os again. Please help.

Now:

Old(What I need):

The extension uses xtool. This is the command it uses to "redecorate" a window(which doesn't work)

xprop -id 0x2c00001 -f _MOTIF_WM_HINTS 32c -set _MOTIF_WM_HINTS "0x2, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0"

and this to "undecorate"
xprop -id 0x2c00001 -f _MOTIF_WM_HINTS 32c -set _MOTIF_WM_HINTS "0x2, 0x0, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0"

Fixed it!

If someone stumbles upon this, You have to install:

1. gnome boxes
  2. dconf-editor

The download and install dconf-editor in the gnome vm of new zorin os installation. Then go to /org/gnome/terminal/legacy and just copy whatever is in the vm version of dconf of same path.

You're back with the old one.

A better solution would be to do a bare metal install of Zorin and make your computer more secure by having Windows (?) as a VM! :wink:

Did you attempt to hit the alt key when it was minimal? This Isaak brings up the menu if not buttons that used to show. It allows you to access the menu bar so you can edit, run and change preferences at the minimal.