Shade of Z - icon themes for Zorin OS

I see if I can find it.

I have that icon in my icon sets. But I do wonder if that Icon was referenced instead of "image-missing" since it almost always bears a question mark.
What does that icon DO on your screen?

What do you mean by "what does the icon do"? The switcher worked normally and the confirm dialogue was brought up to focus when I selected or clicked on the icon.

I mean what happens if you click it... What does the Icon represent?

I'm sorry but I'm lost... If you mean the icon at ~/.icons/Nordzy-dark/status/scalable/dialog-question.svg then it's just opens up with GIMP. If you mean when switching between applications with ctrl + tab as shown in the clip earlier, it focuses the confirm changes prompt.

Yes, this.
So it probably is the dialog-question icon, then. You got that figured out.
That icon should be placed in /status and /status/16.

• dialog-question
  • dialog-question-symbolic <- This goes only in the status/16 directory
  • stock_dialog-question
  • gtk-dialog-question

Maybe this is the naive approach but I've just tried copying that icon from the other theme over into /status and /status/16 (inside Shade of Z) but it did not work. Does it have to be a symbolic link necessarily if it points to the same file anyway?

You need to edit the index.theme file so it can see it.

1 Like

under Directories= add status/scalable ( rember to put the image in there too)

also add these lines;

[status/scalable]
Size=128
Context=Status
Type=Scalable
MinSize=22
MaxSize=512

Aha, that did the trick :+1:

Never had to mess around with any of these files, sorry for the sloppiness

1 Like

Hey, Storm! Love your icon pack, and thought this would go GREAT with my install. Only problem is that after downloading the icon pack, I followed all the instructions for installing an icon pack, nothing worked.

1 Like