Share your desktop, what does it look like?

So peaceful, I really like it.

2 Likes

6 Likes

ZorinOS 16.3 Pro
WhiteSur GTK Theme
Mikos Big Sur / Kora Icons
Vanilla Linux Wallpaper
Big Sur Status Extension
Logo Menu Extension
Sticky Notes App

3 Likes

A nice, clean look!

1 Like

Thanks @4box

1 Like

This is My HP Desktop with ZORIN OS Looking like macOS. With Variety Wallpaper changer, and the Following EXT: caffeine, Burn My windows, Hue Lights Switcher, Media Control (modified for Space) Panel OSD for Notification Placement. Plus a few more mods to the OS. Question? Comments, let me know what I can change if it looks ok.

2 Likes

I like the Very Dark theme.

Thank you.

Was Still with Ubuntu When this was out.

I have been sticking to ZorinOS and the new iteration of my favorite theme WhiteSur Dark Nord

8 Likes

That doesn't matter as long as your happy with it ..... don't worry about what other people think because you are going to get a trillion different answers and thoughts ...... "don't worry be happy" ..... by the way I love that "little song" by Bobby McFerrin

2 Likes

Neat desktop

1 Like

3 Likes

While waiting for Zorin 17 decided to take Ubuntu 22.04 for a ride (Gnome 42 is soooo smooth on Wayland) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Changed a few things since last time I posted here, mostly the dock, the theme and organizing a bit the apps launcher

I mostly use Zorin for web browsing, studying and productivity stuff because of how comfortable it is to use for that, while gaming is reserved to the Manjaro installation that I have as a dualboot in this laptop. KDE plasma is lighter than gnome, so running 3D demanding games on my low-end laptop from 6 years ago isn't something ideal to do on zorin core specifically in my case

4 Likes

Hot Pink Sunset
Pier To Nowhere Wallpaper

5 Likes

Work in progress...

4 Likes

Oh be still my heart ..... that looks like my Uncle Rufus .... :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Shhhhhhhh ..... we don't want to get it around ..... family secrets and all that hush hush stuff .... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

2 Likes

If Findus finds out, Frog could find himself as a Findus feast.

5 Likes